Best Rockin’ Salsa Ever !
is a recipe I came up with by combining 2 recipes into one awesome recipe.
- 2 red onion, chopped
- 2 white onion, chopped
- 2 yellow onion, chopped
- 7 pounds fresh tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3 banana peppers, chopped
- 4 green bell peppers, chopped
- 4 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 9 pint canning jars with lids and rings
- Add all ingredients to list
- Combine red, yellow and white onion, banana peppers, tomatoes, green peppers, garlic, tomato paste, cumin, white vinegar, salt, cayenne pepper, white and brown sugar in a large pot. Simmer until thick, about 2 hours.
- Sterilize the jars and lids in boiling water for at least 10 minutes. Pack the salsa into the hot, sterilized jars, filling the jars to within 1/3 inch of the top. Run a knife or a thin spatula around the insides of the jars after they have been filled to remove any air bubbles. Wipe the rims of the jars with a moist paper towel to remove any food residue. Screw on rings and top with lids.
- Place a rack in the bottom of a large stockpot and fill halfway with water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then carefully lower the jars into the pot using a holder. Leave a 3 inch space between the jars. Pour in more boiling water if necessary until the water level is at least 2 inch above the tops of the jars. Bring the water to a full boil, cover the pot, and process for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the jars from the stockpot and place onto a wood surface or cloth-covered or several inches apart, than press the top of each lid with a finger, ensuring that the seal is tight. Refrigerate after opening
Rockin' Salsa is a recipe I came up with by combining 2 recipes into one awesome recipe. Ingredients 2 red onion, chopped 2 white onion, chopped 2 yellow onion, chopped 7 pounds fresh tomatoes, peeled and chopped 3 banana peppers, chopped 4 green bell peppers, chopped 4 (6 ounce) cans tomato...email@example.comAdministratorMr Healthy Living