Best Homemade Masks For Oily Skin!
Best homemade masks for Oily Skin
Honey – Banana Face Mask
o 2 ripe banana
o 2 Tbsp honey
o 15 drops of lemon juice
1. Smash honey and bananas in a small bowl.
2. Add lemon juice and combine well.
3. Apply mask to entire face and leave it on for 20 minutes.
4. Rinse with a warm washcloth.
Gentle oatmeal mask
o 2 Tbsp honey
o 2 eggs yolk
1. Mix eggs and honey yolk in a small bowl.
2. Slowly add enough oatmeal to create a thick paste.
3. Smooth mask over neck and face. Leave it on for 10 minutes.
4. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Vegan chocolate face mask
o 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
o 2 Tbsp kaolin clay
o Few drops of well-stirred full-fat coconut milk
1. Mix cocoa, clay, and coconut milk in a small bowl. The mixture should be like a paste.
2. Cleanse you face with a gentle moisturizer and remove all make up.
3. Fill your sink with hot water and place towel over your head and sink to steam your pores.
4. Spread mask over neck and face. Leave mask on for 15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
Top reasons for oily skin and face
• Remove all make-up before hitting the bed.
• Clean your skin 3 times a day with a good face wash to remove the dirt and oil from your face. This will keep your skin supple and smooth and avert clogging up of the pores.
• Add lots of leafy fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
• Include food that is rich in protein, in your daily diet.
• Reduce intake of sugar and fat
• Vitamin B2 assists in preventing excess production of oil on the skin, thus, include food like beans, kernels, and nuts that are rich in vitamin B2.
• Don’t crave for comfort foods like deep-fried food, chocolate , alcohol based beverages etc.
• Genetics is the main cause of an oily skin. When oily skin runs in the family, chances of all family members to have an oily skin are unavoidable. A genetically oily is more likely to include clogged pores and breakouts.
• Medications. Hormonal birth control and hormone replacement medications also cause an increase in oil production.
• Hormonal changes in women, post and pre-menopause, during pregnancy, can kick sebaceous glands to produce more oil.
• Stress – During stress the body produces more androgen hormones which lead to more oil production.