Best Apple Chicken Sausage Kabobs !
Best Apple Chicken Sausage Kabobs
“Sweet apple chicken sausage kabobs coated in a homemade apple marinade is a tasty dinner or appetizer item for summertime grilling.”
- 2 (12 ounce) packages Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage
- 1 cup fresh pineapple
- 1 cup red onion
- 1 cup green bell pepper
- 1 cup orange or yellow bell pepper
- 2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 5 skewers, or as needed
- Sauce and Apple Marinade:
- 1/2 cup apple cider or juice
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoons brown mustard
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh sage
- 2 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 3 scallions, chopped
- Cooking spray
- Add all ingredients to list
- Kabobs: Pre-heat grill to medium-high.
- Avoid crowding, thread the onion, chicken sausage, peppers, pineapple, and tomato, alternating each ingredient, onto each skewer. Lightly coat with cooking spray and season with pepper and salt.
- Sauce and Apple Marinade: Combine onion, apple cider, mustards, olive oil, herbs and cider vinegar. Brush each kabob with marinade.
- Grill the kabobs uncovered over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes, turning to cook on all sides, until the veggies are browned and chicken sausage reaches internal temperature of 155 degrees F. Garnish with scallions.
Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage
SKINLESS CHICKEN MEAT, BROWN SUGAR, PURE MAPLE SYRUP, DRIED APPLES(UNSULFURED), LEMON JUICE, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF SEA SALT, SPICES, IN A NATURAL PORK CASING.
*Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.